USA Tourist Visa

We can help "Canadian Permanent Residents" & "Tourists with multiple Canadian Visa" to apply for USA Visitor Visa.
Required Documents for US Visa 

  • A digital photo with the following specification   

- Photo must be 2 inches by 2 inches
- The height of the head (top of hair to bottom of chin) should measure 1 inch to 1 3/8 inches (25mm - 35mm)
- Make sure the eye height is between 1 1/8 inches to 1 3/8 inches 928mm - 35mm) from the bottom of the photo 


  • Copy of passport (front page only)
  • Current Resident address
  • All history of trips in the last 5 years (only name of the countries needed)
  • Education history (secondary or above degree you have achieved, start and finish date, address and phone number of institution)
  • Work history (include start and finish date, job description, full name of your supervisor, your duties, address of employment, phone number)
  • Address in US (accommodation)
  • *no need an address if traveling with RahTours*
  • Family information in US (name, immigration status, address and phone number)
  • *no need an address if traveling with RahTours*
  • History of previous US visa application (either approved or rejected, date of issue, date of entry, length of stay)
  • Name and date of birth of applicant’s parents
  • If married; spouse name, date and place of birth is needed
  • Name and relationships of the passengers who are travelling with you
  • FEES:  US$160 (American Tourist Visa Fee) + CA$ 100 Service Fee