We offer the best tours in Egypt, providing peace and ease throughout your journey. Our first choice for you will always be the Giza Plateau, which is open from 8 AM to 5 PM. There, you can visit the impressive three pyramids of Kings Cheops, Chephren, and Mecheranus, which are guarded by the rock-cut statue called the Sphinx. The Sphinx has the image of the king in the form of a human-headed lion. Did you know that the Great Pyramid of King Cheops, with its unique interior design, is the only wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world that is still surviving today, although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list? You will also see with us the valley temple of King Chephren, which is linked to his pyramid and funeral temple by the traditional causeway. Besides these great monuments, there are other tombs belonging to the royal relatives and the high officials of the royal family. Some of them are open, and you can visit. You can also enjoy an unforgettable camel ride.
Duration: 11 Nights, 12 Days
Place Covered: Cairo 3 Nights Aswan 1 Nights Cruise Ship 3 Nights Luxor 1 Nights Hurghada 3 Nights
Package ID: 1
|ID||Hotel / Cruise Ship||Loc||Meal||Info||DUR||Double Room|
|1||Marriot Omarkhayam Hotel||5||Cairo||3 B, 2 L||Nov 18-21||3 N||4,450CA$|
|Movenpick Hotel||5||Aswan||1 B||Nov 21-22||1 N|
|Cruise Ship||5||Nile||3 B, 3 L, 3 D||Nov 25-26||3 N|
|Steigenberger Nile||5||Luxor||1 B||Nov 25-26||1 N|
|Dessort rose resor||5||Hurghada||All inclusive||Nov 26-29||3 N|
Price: 4600 CA$, register before Aug 15: 4450 CA$
- At 06:00 am, You will arrive at the at Cairo Airport and once you land in Egypt, GAT Tours representative will be waiting for you to assist you with everything you may need from the required papers at the airport till answering all the questions you have about the whole trip.
- He will transfer you with air conditioned vehicles to your Cairo Marriott Omar El Khayyam hotel for check in and get some rest after such a long flight.
- At 17:00 Hr. your will be transferred by air-conditioned Vehicle to the pyramids area to attend sound and light show under the leg of the sphinx, listing to the Egyptian old history and the history of the area with a magnificent view with light attraction.
- Back to hotel for overnight
- Enjoy the most delicious breakfast in Cairo at your beloved hotel then get ready to Join your Egyptologist Tour Guide in your first journey on the land of Egypt.
- The journey will begin at the greatest site in Giza, the famous 3 pyramids of Giza. You will enjoy getting so close to those huge pyramids, the ones for Cheops, Chephren, Mycrenos. This is plus seeing the interesting statue of Sphinx which was made with the lion’s body and human’s head. You can enjoy the desert time by riding camels and tour the whole site around the pyramids and Sphinx.
- From the most famous pyramids in Egypt to the first pyramid ever built in the whole world which is the Step Pyramid of Zoser at Saqqara city. You will also have the chance to visit the Pyramid Of King Titi that has many of the pyramid texts inside plus visiting many ancient tombs dating back to the Old Kingdom like the tomb of Ti or Mereruka.
- After this long and interesting tour, you will need to get some rest and enjoy your lunch meal at one of the best Egyptian restaurants in town.
- Let’s continue the tour today by visiting the first capital of ancient Egypt, Memphis city. This city used to be called as the city of God Ptah and king Narmer chose this city specially to be the first capital of unified Egypt. You will enjoy exploring the open museum and the Colossal statue of King Ramses II.
- Back to hotel for overnight (breakfast, Lunch)
Tour Activities: Pyramids Of Giza & Sphinx “Camel Ride” and Saqqara Pyramids & Ancient Tombs and Ancient City Of Memphis & Open Air Museum
- Start your day with a fresh breakfast at your hotel and get ready for today’s journey.
- Your Egyptologist tour guide will take you on a very interesting tour to one of the most important Museums in the world, the Egyptian Museum. The museum hosts a huge collection of Pharaonic Antiquities dating back to various periods of time. You will enjoy your time visiting the golden treasures of TutAnkhAmun and many other great items.
- Enjoy your Lunch meal now at a local restaurant in Cairo.
- After Lunch, you can continue this interesting tour by visiting Islamic Cairo which includes the famous Citadel Of Salah El Dien. This great fortress hosts the Alabaster Mosque Of Mohamed Ali which is the largest mosque built in the Ottoman style in Cairo.
- After a long and fruitful tour, you will be rambled through the famous Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- get back to your hotel in Cairo to get some rest.
- Overnight in Cairo (Breakfast - Lunch)
Tour Activities: Egyptian Museum Of Antiquities, Citadel Of Saladin and Alabaster Mosque
- Enjoy your breakfast first at the Hotel then meet your Egyptologist tour guide to go for today’s trip.
- You will be having a special tour inside the Museum of Islamic Art in Cairo which hosts around 104,000 displays. During your tour inside the museum you will witness the greatness of the Islamic civilization in Egypt over the years.
- Then you will move to visit the Sultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa which is one of the best examples of Islamic Architecture.
- And of course you can’t miss visiting El Refaie mosque, after this nice tour you will be transferred to Cairo airport for your flight down to Aswan MS 86 at 18:45, after your arrival to Aswan airport, you will be escorted to spend this night at Movenpick Hotel.
- Overnight at Movenpick Aswan hotel. (Breakfast)
Tour Activities: Islamic Museum, Sultan Hassan Mosque and Madrasa, Refai Mosque, Ibn Tulun Mosque, Gayer Anderson Museum, El Moez St. & Khan El Khalili Bazaar, Sleeper train to Luxor
- Enjoy your breakfast meal at your hotel in the morning then get ready to check out your hotel in Aswan and get ready for today’s interesting visits.
- You will start with the greatest achievement of Egypt in 1960, the High Dam. The Dam was constructed by the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in order to store the extra water of the Nile flood and also to generate electricity.
- Your next destination will be to the beautiful temple of Philae which was built in order to worship Goddesses Isis and Hathor. It’s now one of the famous temples in Egypt that has great heritage.
- Then you will be transferred to your selected Concerto Nile cruise for having your Lunch
- Get some relax and then get ready to a very relaxing sail on the Nile by a traditional felucca around island and get a view of Agha Khan Mausoleum.
- Return to your cruise for having your dinner and overnight (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- it’s now breakfast time to enjoy some oriental Egyptian food on board.
- Am. Free on board cruise Enjoy the nice weather on Sun deck, or you can Join an optional tour to the famous Abu Simble two temples of Ramses II and his wife Queen Nefertiti.
- Lunch will n board cruise, during Lunch you will start cruise sailing toward Kom Ombo City, will be so special as you will be visiting the most famous temple of Kom Ombo. The construction of the temple was started in the Ptolemaic period and was completed in the Roman era which made the temple divided into two sections to worship two different gods. Once section for the local crocodile god, Sobek, and the famous eagle god, Haroeris.
- After this visit the cruise will sail toward Edfu, where you will have Dinner on board and Overnight. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- it’s now breakfast time to enjoy some oriental Egyptian food on board. Today you will start the guided tour by visiting The Temple of Horus in Edfu city will be the first place to visit in today’s tour. This temple was built on the same track of the Graeco Roman temples and it’s one of the unique temples built with Sandstone blocks. It was originally built during the Ptolemies era in the 3rd century BC in order to worship the god Horus.
- Once the tour at this charming temple ends, you will get back to your Nole cruise to continue sailing towards Luxor while enjoying your Lunch meal on board.
- You will continue this amazing journey by touring the great sites on the Nile River of Luxor city which will begin with the best temple in town, the Karnak temple. This amazing ancient temple has got a touch from many great pharaohs at that time as many kings participated in its construction which made it a great temple through history.
- Then you will head to visit another great ancient temple which is the temple of Luxor. This majestic Pharaonic temple has suspended mosaïcs that present lots of scenes from ancient Egypt.
- At the end of the day you will be heading to your ship to enjoy your Dinner meal in the middle of the Nile and to get a relaxing night. (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
- You will have today’s Breakfast on board your Nile Cruise before you start discovering the West Bank of Luxor city.
- The Valley of The Kings is your first visit for today as it’s a very unique and charming site full of fascinating ancient tombs from ancient Egypt. This site was made specially for the kings from the New Kingdom to be their royal burial site. You will have 3 royal tombs to visit in your tour.
- This fantastic tour will be completed when you visit the charming temple of El Dear El Bahri. This temple was made by queen Hatshepsut in the 18th dynasty to be a masterpiece today. The Temple hosts many terraces and the statues for the Queen with a beard.
- To the next visit for today which is the Colossi of Mammon. This site consists of two huge statues that were built in 1350 BC and were remaining from the great funerary temple of Amenhotep III., after the tour will check in at Steigenberger Nile Luxor for overnight.
- After having your breakfast at hotel , you will enjoy driving toward Hurghada city.
- after arriving Hurghada, check in at Desert Rose hotel, where will stay the coming three days at hotel on all-inclusive basis starting by lunch ending by breakfast.
- On the coming three days you will enjoy the sea Sports and activities at the resort, or you can select one of our optional tours ( diving , Snorkeling , Safari trip…etc.
- After breakfast, you will check out from hotel to be ready at 14:30 HR for transfer to Hurghada airport for your one-hour flight to Cairo
- (MS 24 at 16:40) arrive Cairo airport and transfer to dinner cruise
- 23:00 HR transfer to Cairo airport for your flight back home