The most charming of Niagara Falls attractions which takes place every year, is the Winter Festival of Lights . Experience the magnificent displays with thousands of lights and larger than life displays across the tourism districts.
To celebrate the beauty of the winter season and the annual Niagara Falls Winter Festival of Lights, an illumination light show “Sparkling Winter Lights” has been produced for Niagara Falls Tourism by the Niagara Falls Illumination Board. The displayed features are influenced by the movements of the northern winters. From gentle snowfalls to the aurora borealis gliding over snowy tundra, to blizzards and the frosted falls; winter’s spectacle is exciting and magical.
This event brings the magnificent American and Canadian Horseshoe Falls to life as a tribute to the surrounding natural splendor.
Package ID: 20
- Round trip From Toronto to Niagara
- Dinner at the Skylon Tower revolving Restaurant
- Visiting Niagara Winter Festival of Lights by bus
- Stop at the Collection outlet Mall
- Accompanied by a proffessional tour guide